2. Entry is open to Australian residents (18 years and older) only. Citizens and Residents of the European Union (EU) are not permitted to take part in this competition.
3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.greataustralianvoucher.com.au and follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details, including ; first name, last name, phone number, email and address details. In addition, a response of 25 words or less must be provided before submitting the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 1/07/2020 at midnight AEST. Entries close at midnight on 30/06/2021 AEST. A jury will evaluate the entries based on the creativity of their answer and meeting the criteria of entry. The judging will take place at AP Marketing Australia Pty Ltd, AP Marketing Australia Pty Ltd, Level 14, 309 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 07/07/2021 by 4.00pm AEST. Winners will be notified by phone and email. The Winners name will also be published on www.greataustralianvoucher.com.au/cgi-bin/global.pl?todo=winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize awarded will be that which was on offer at the time of the Winners entry into the competition up to a maximum of AUD $2,000.00. The Winner may choose to take the cash equivalent.
7. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Only one entry permitted per person.
11. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter also collects personal information provided by entrants on this site for direct marketing purposes and the Promoter or associated third parties may contact users by email, phone, text or post with more interesting promotional offers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. We do receive marketing fees from organisations placing Offers in our questionnaires including financial institutions. You should always read their terms and conditions and any product disclosure statement.
By providing AP Marketing with personal information, participating in the Contest and ‘opting-in’, the participant signifies that he or she agrees with AP Marketing’s use of the participant’s personal information:
19. By continuing to use this site, and by joining as a member, you agree with the AP Marketing data and cookies use policy. Cookies make your experience of this website and some 3rd party websites more relevant to you to help create a better experience.
20. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
21. The Promoter is AP Marketing Australia Pty Ltd (AP Marketing) of Level 14, 309 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 ABN 90 143 868 320 whose main business activity is to collect data for purposes of promoting and marketing of products or services offered by sponsors and clients.